I just got home from a week at CHA and what a week it was! I love seeing all of my friends and co-workers from Prima...since I am not in the office everyday (I work from my home in CNY), I really look forward to spending time with all of them at the shows. I also love seeing my friends from around the world, that visit the shows-it always feels like a reunion. That makes me happy!
There were four of us from Internationally Inspired at the show-Anna, Donna and Nat plus myself....we were buzzing at how exciting it was to finally launch the video classes! And like I said before, I am humbled to be in the midst of such talented artists in this new venture. Thank you Donna for including me! The video classes were launched right when I left for CHA, so I felt that I needed to talk about it some more when I got home.
So here are the details and links regarding these video classes...
1. You get 5 video classes for one price-$65.00. Internationally Inspired Workshops here!
2. Each video is 1.5-2 hours long with techniques, ideas and creative ways to use products that you can recreate or interpret on your own.
3. Once you purchase the classes, you can download them to your computer to have forever! Or have access to them for 6 months online.
4. You have email access to all of the instructors incase you have questions regarding their videos and projects. Plus, Donna has posted information to help anyone with information on how you can access the classes, technical difficulties, and more--so tons of support regarding the event!! Q&A regarding the classes here
5. There are kits available! Donna has the kits for sale and the individual products if you want to create a book of your own! And right now-it's on sale: Internationally Inspired Kits here!
Here is the cover of the book that I created just for this event....and I have to say-it is one of my favorite projects to date! I loved getting messy, inky, painty and artsy....so FUN and I am so excited to share it with YOU! Plus-I have seen what the other girls did in their books--WOW! You will not be disappointed...I promise!
BRAZIL-here I come!
Sharon and I are traveling to Brazil, in August, to teach Prima classes! We created projects just for this tour (never before seen) with several creative concepts and the kits are packed with Prima goodness..
We met up with Tarcisio at CHA to hand over our samples and kits-so they are on their way to Brazil! I can not wait to meet everyone there and to share my ideas with all of the class attendees...we will have so much fun! Here are a couple of close-ups of what's to come!
Sorry for such a long post but I have so much to share with everyone....I will be back soon with more class announcements and projects I have created recently. I am heading down state to teach in September and then up north, back to Cornwall in October. I will post more details on that soon--very soon!
Have a great weekend everyone!