HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday news...

I can't believe election day is tomorrow! It's crazy how big this decision will be! They say this is the biggest election in US history--I believe it! I plan to go out and vote first thing tomorrow morning...

OK-so I promised to draw a name for my October challenge and here is the winner:
Karla Smith!!! WooHOO!
I placed all of the names in a bowl and Jack pulled out her name! Congrats girl!

And tonight is Bad Girls reveal for November kit! Loved this shabby chic kit!
Here are some sneak peeks for all of the BG stalkers!! Better late than never!



Thats all for today! I am getting near the end of my kitchen remodel-lots of sorting and cleaning to do! And adding the finishing touches today! Wish me luck-can't wait for life to get back to normal!!!
xoxo Cari
Image Map

2 comments:

phamil said...

OMG, kitchen remodeling is total chaois!!! We did it last year!! Good luck settling back down, I know you'll love it when it's finished! Love the combination of blooms and ribbon that you always come up with!!!!!

Crossing my fingers that tomorrow goes without any major bad events with the outcome of the electio whichever way it goes!!!!!!

Ania said...

Your Nov stuff is gorg as usual :) :) Yay for finishing remodellings1