HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas Workshop at Bad Girls...

I LOVE Christmas! And I love making homemade gifts for the holidays even more! It's a time where you have permission to use as much glitter as you want! We are starting our Christmas Workshop over at Bad Girls--the classes always rock! And I can tell you-the girls have created some beautiful projects. The Top Designer finalists have created some classes as well-they are a bunch of talented ladies I tell ya....
There is blog candy on the Bad Girls blog-a $50 gift certificate is up for grabs!
and the 22 classes are free!! Love that! Fresh ideas with funky twists, easy to recreate and it's fun to go over there and hang with all of the BGs.
I have been very busy creating my project for it and I am bursting at the seams to share...so here are some sneak peeks!!




Another bit of big news---Prima is having their annual DT call!!!! It's huge baby! So if you want to try out for a flower girl position-here is some info for you: http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2008/11/primas-official.html

Good luck to everyone who tries out!!And here is the sketch for the month-check it out! You could win your favorite pack of Prima papers!!! http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2008/10/build-a-page-no.html

Kitchen News: It is finished!!! The countertop was installed yesterday and it is gorgeous!! I am taking photos today so I can share my new lovely room!!

That should be it for now--thanks for checking in-xoxo Cari

Image Map

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful sneaks!!! Can't wait to see your class!

Thanks for the Prima call. How exciting!